Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tis the season...

I have to say that Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Not just because I love the Christmas blend coffee at Starbucks, but for many reasons. For some reason this year I felt like I was ready for it to be over. I wanted it here and gone and was desperately awaiting the first day of 2008. I don't like the fact that Christmas is so commercialized and every year it seems to grow worse. The weather was like summer down south... 80 degrees during the day in December?! The pretty lights downtown and the arrangements set out and about just weren't creating the mood but Christmas still came... and it was so great. Spending time with family and friends, the fellowship with others, and celebrating a time where our God sent his one and only son on that day for you and I. Amazing.

I hope everyone had a blessed holiday and remembered the true reason for the season. Christ. Our family. Our friends. Our loved ones and the special fellowship we share during this time. (Along with great coffee from starbucks and some rockin eatin!)

Me, Emma & Kaitlyn
Photobucket

Roxie waiting on Santa
Photobucket

Joshua & I with Grandma
Photobucket

Me & Joshua
Photobucket

0 comments: